External Job Description
ASML is a Dutch, innovative high-tech company. ASML is one of the most important manufacturers of machines that are often used in the making of chips. Now, there is a worldwide shortage of chips, which means that technological developments worldwide come to an abrupt halt. The continued production of ASML machines is therefore essential for technological developments.
The Twinscan Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of ASML lithography systems including planning and logistics. A place where we strive to be the role model Lean Factory where quality comes first but where safety goes before all. Within this sector ASML Motion is responsible for production and qualification of complex, high quality litho-specific linear actuators for the ASML Litho Systems (XT, NXT, NXE, EXE). These systems are built and delivered according to customer requirements, in time and at the right quality. To reach these goals we use the full capability and knowledge of our employees empowering them to excel in their jobs, work as a team and improve every day.
We are looking for someone who is able to see the bigger picture and able to translate this in structural improvements to become future proof. Someone who can operate independently although in contact with the team and is excited about a role in which you have to create your own clarity. This all in a growing organization.
Is it your strength to help other people, have good communications skills and know what is needed to create the basis for future-proof tool ordering, registration and maintenance?
You will be working in the Motion Tooling team part of the EQS department. Our mission is to ensure Tool availability and reliability through tool management. Have the right tool with right quality available in time for production. We have the ambition to become the knowledge center for all tooling topics to support Motion factory. To achieve this we need to become more mature in our processes and team. This position is created to support the EQS Support team lead. Your goal is to support the daily operation and lead improvement projects in the Tooling team. He/she also works together with various other departments e.g Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Quality, Supply chain management.
- Back-up of team leader in tooling team and able to handle operational part of business independently
- Identify improvement areas and initiate (small) projects to improve
- Direct contact for production engineers, operators and production leads for tooling topics
- Direct contact with internal tooling organization of ASML
- Subject matter expert of Motion Tooling skills and processes
- Responsible for the data accuracy of ASML tooling and solving issues during registration of tooling within ASML
Education & experience
- ASML experience and network is an advantage
- HBO/WO work and thinking level,
- Experience: Project management: initiate and lead improvement projects
- Experience in Supply Chain or purchasing role is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both technically and collaboratively with colleagues and suppliers
- Experience with software systems (SAP preferred) and Excel
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Pragmatic and involved
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills to work with other departments, such as production, production engineering, Tool center ASML, Purchase and development engineering
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Full-time position available
- Day shift
- Good working conditions: attractive salary, 8% holiday pay, 13th month, allowances, good pension, 27 vacation days (and 13 ADV days in the day shift)
- Unique and challenging work
- Excellent guidance by experienced colleagues from the profession
- A work environment with an open culture where results are achieved
- Training to upgrade your skills and development opportunities
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. A motivational letter is mandatory: why do you want to work at Motion Tooling?
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je joblift.nl.